Philips DVT8010 8GB Expandable Digital Voice Recorder with Remote Control, Motion Sensor and Large LCD Color Display
| Model: DVT8010 |
360° meeting recording with a light, portable and easy-to-use solution.Capture every meeting in excellent, noise-free audio quality. Simply place the 360° meeting microphone on the table, press record on the remote control and capture all speakers, from every angle.
- 360° recording for perfectly documented meetings - The innovative full radius meeting recorder captures everyone’s ideas in excellent audio quality no matter where they are seated at the table. The meeting microphone’s boundary layer design uses dynamic acoustic pressure to provide excellent sound and recording quality with a full 360° sound pick-up.
- Motion sensor for automatic microphone sensitivity adjustment - The built-in motion sensor detects the recorder when it is placed on a desk or held and selects the microphone sensitivity to suit the recording situation preventing you from accidently blocking the audio you want to record.
- Pre-recording function for never missing a single word - The pre-recording function allows you to record the last five seconds before you press the record key. The device switches into a standby mode and records a five-second loop without saving it. Press the record key to save the five-second loop. This feature allows you to sponaneously record important parts of a conversation.
- MP3 recording for clear playback and easy file sharing - Capture your recordings in MP3. The popular file format allows you to play back your files virtually anywhere and simply share them with others.
- Large color display for easy and intuitive operation - The large color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see and read everything at first glance. The clear user interface supports eight languages and is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
- Wireless remote control included for convenient recording - The included wireless remote control enables convenient placement of the recorder to best meet the needs of the audio environment while maintaining ease of operation. Start, pause, and stop recording, without having to clumsily reach over things even from a distance.
- Rechargeable li-polymer battery for extra-long recording - The high-capacity Li-polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack. This guarantees extended battery life for extra-long recording ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
- Plug and play in Windows, Mac OS and Linux - Thanks to Plug and Play in Windows, Mac OS and Linux, you can quickly access your recordings without installing any additional software. The recorder is automatically displayed as a removable drive once connected to your computer via USB. It can also be used as a convenient way to store, back up and share files.
- 8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording - Capture and store up to 88 days of continuous recording thanks to the 8 GB of internal memory.
- MicroSD memory card slot for virtually unlimited recording - Virtually unlimited recording and storage capacity thanks to a microSD memory card slot supporting up to 32 GB of additional memory.
- Robust metal design for extra durability - Its robust and lightweight design maximizes comfort and the metal surface creates a robust shell around the device.
- Convenient wire storage for adjusting cable length - The wire storage in the meeting microphone allows you to adjust the length of the cable to make sure your desk always looks tidy and professional.
Headphones: 3.5 mm
Microphone: 3.5 mm, Built-in microphone, Microphone stereo socket
Micro-SD card socket
USB: High-speed USB 2.0
Type: LCD color display
Diagonal screen size: 1.77"/4.5 cm
Resolution: 128 × 160 pixels
Built-in microphone: 3 Mic System, high-sensitivity, HQ Stereo, low-noise microphone
Recording formats: MPEG1 layer 3 (MP3), PCM (WAV)
Recording modes: PCM 1411 kbps, SHQ 192 kbps, HQ 96 kbps, SP 64 kbps, LP 8 kbps
Sample rate: 44,1 kHz (PCM/SHQ), 32 kHz (HQ), 22 kHz (SP), 16 kHz (LP)
Bit rate: 8, 64, 96, 192, 1411 kbps
File overwrite and append mode
Record monitor function
Recording time: 2280 h (LP), 284 h (SP), 190 h (HQ), 90 h (SHQ), 12 h (PCM)
Silent recording mode
Sound enhancement: ClearVoice
Frequency response: 50–20,000 Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
Speaker output power: 110 mW
Speaker diameter: 28 mm
Built-in memory capacity: 8 GB
Built-in memory type: NAND Flash
Mass storage class compliant
Frequency range: 87.5–108 MHz
Station presets: 20
Auto digital tuning
Tuner bands: FM stereo
Compression format: MP3, WMA
Equalizer settings: Jazz, Pop, Classic
ID3 tag support
MP3 bit rates: 8–320 kbps
WMA bit rates: 48–320 kbps (44 kHz), 64–192 (48 kHz), stereo
Cable length: 2 m/6.5 ft.
Connector: 3.5 mm
Design: boundary layer microphone
Frequency response: 30–18,000 Hz
Impedance: approx. 2.2 kOhm @ 1 kHz
Net weight: 108 g/3.8 oz.
Phantom supply voltage: 1.5 to 5 V/0.5 mA
Product dimensions (W × D × H): 13 × 13 × 1.8 cm/5.1 × 5.1 × 0.7 inch
Sensitivity: -38 dBV
Type: electret condenser microphone
Multi language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Simplified Chinese
Variable playback speed
Voice volume indicator
15 m zoom
Instant one-touch recording
Optimized for notes, conversations, lectures and interviews, meetings
Li-polymer built-in battery
Battery lifetime: up to 50/25 hours in LP record mode (built-in memory / microSD memory card)
Free USB port
Operating system: Windows 10/8/7, macOS 10, Linux
Design and finishing
Colour(s): Champagne/silver shadow
Lead-free soldered product
Product dimensions (W × H × D): 4.5 × 12.5 × 1.8 cm / 1.75 × 4.9 × 0.71 inch
Weight: 85 g / 3.0 oz.
- Meeting microphone
- Stereo headphones
- Wireless remote control
- Carry case
- USB cable
- Quick start guide