Nuance K409A-G00-11.0 Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home Version 11 Speech Recognition Software with Microphone
| Model: K409A-G00-11.0 |
Meet Your New Personal Assistant:
Dragon Premium is that extra pair of hands you’ve always needed in your home office. It’s like a personal assistant on your computer than can help you get everything done in your busy day— just by talking.
Enjoy a Whole New Way to Interact with Your PC:
Turn talk into text so typing won’t slow you down. Use Dragon to control your entire computer by voice. Launch applications, open files, create spreadsheets, manage email and work on the Web just by speaking.
Work Comfortably ... Anywhere:
Say goodbye to pain and repetitive stress injuries. Control your PC in a relaxed, hands-free mode. Dragon Premium works with a wireless Headsets (not included) for great dictation accuracy without the wires. Or bring along your digital voice recorder (not included) when you head out for the day; Dragon Premium can transcribe the audio files of your voice when you return to your PC.
Use Your Favorite Applications:
Dictate text into all the applications you rely on throughout your day — whether it’s a custom program for work, or your favorite instant messaging software.
Reduce Stress at Home, Work or Wherever Life Takes You:
By using Dragon Premium to interact with your PC, you can experience new freedom to get more done faster — just by talking — for less stress and more success in your career, home management, school work, hobbies, and more!
- Up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box
- Creation of documents, reports, spreadsheets, or messages just by speaking
- Nuance Text-to-Speech technology that reads on-screen text in human-sounding synthesized speech
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts that let you create email, schedule appointments, and search the web or your desktop using simple voice commands
- Creation of custom commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics or automating routine data entry
- Ability to use Dragon with a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder and automatically transcribe your recorded voice
- Support for multiple audio input devices; use Dragon with a wireless microphone, including Bluetooth
- Support for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and virtually any other Windows application
- Audio playback of your dictation with the associated transcription highlighted on the screen for easier proofreading and correction
- Ability to import/export custom word lists
Turn Talk into Text:
Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen in Word, Excel, Outlook, and more—three times faster than typing—with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box.
Capture Your Creativity:
Don’t let typing slow you down; transform ideas into text at the speed of thought. Play back what you’ve written for easy proofing.
Use Virtually Any Windows Application:
Create reports, spreadsheets or presentations; send and manage email; schedule meetings; surf the Web; update your Facebook status; or download your favorite music —all by voice.
Multi-task Like Never Before:
Tell your PC what to do, like “Send email to Jon Smith and Raphael Sanchez” or “Search the Web for Internet marketing companies in Boston, Massachusetts” to work faster and smarter. Complete multiple steps with a single command.
Work Your Way:
Personalize Dragon with custom word lists and voice commands that reflect the kind of work you do. Set formatting preferences, too.
Be Productive on the Go:
Use a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder from anywhere, at anytime and Dragon will automatically transcribe the audio files when you return to your PC. Wireless microphone support delivers even more convenience.
More Intuitive User Interface:
* New Dragon Sidebar of commands makes it easier to discover and access important but often overlooked features, commands, and options.
* Recognition Analytics alert you where there is an audio issue so you can achieve the best accuracy.
* Elimination of on-screen distraction enables you to focus more on your thoughts and ideas for better Communications.
* 15% greater accuracy out of the box compared to Dragon 10.
* Enhanced correction enables you to make multiple selections, edits or formatting changes at one time for improved productivity and time savings.
* Improved ability to learn from corrections of misrecognitions —whether the revisions are dictated or typed — to deliver continuous accuracy improvements over time.
* Improves recognition response time; faster than previous editions when selecting application menu items by voice; faster when executing voice commands that perform actions within applications (e.g., “insert page break,” “make that red,” etc.)
* More Dragon Voice Shortcuts are included to consolidate multiple mouse clicks and keystrokes into a single voice command, like “Search [site] for [XYZ]”.
* New desktop and document navigation commands let you switch effortlessly between open windows by just saying the number of the selected window. Other commands make it simpler than ever to launch popular Windows programs on demand.
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: minimum 512 KB We recommend 2MB
- Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (2.8 GB for localized non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems:
o Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
o Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
o Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
o Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling Headsets microphone
- Note: An internet connection is required for product activation (a quick anonymous process).
- * * This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
Language Versions Available:
Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.