Overview: With Beamer TV, families can experience the joys and benefits of videophone calls by seeing family and friends they are talking to displayed on their television screen. Beamer TV is easy to set up and easy to use - as easy as making a phone call.
- Works with any home phone (corded or cordless).
- Works with any standard (analog) phone line.
- Works with any television (NTSC and PAL formats - For televisions that do not have RCA video jacks, use a RF modulator to connect Beamer TV to the television) that has a RCA video jack.
- No special wiring or equipment.
- No service fees, contracts or subscriptions.
- No additional cost to your phone call.
Set Up and Performance Features Beamer TV is easy to set up in four simple steps. Plug your phone into Beamer TV, plug Beamer TV into your television's RCA video jack, connect Beamer TV to your wall phone jack, and plug in Beamer TV's power adapter. Beamer TV's performance features offer callers a wide range of choices.
- START/VIEWS button gives you complete control over when the video is on.
- Three viewing choices - Self view, Other Party view, or Combo view.
- Snapshot/Privacy option - send a high resolution video image and temporarily halt any new video transmission, until you want it to continue.
- Detail/movement control to select the degree of definition.
- Simple 4-button remote control for all Beamer TV features.
Design Features Beamer TV is stylishly designed to fit anywhere. With a slim, sleek shape and lightweight body, Beamer TV is ideal for any viewing environment.
- Trim, thin design (1.5"H x 7.6"W x 6.0"D) allows Beamer TV to fit easily into small spaces.
- Skid-proof base keeps Beamer TV securely positioned atop any television.
- Adjustable tilt camera makes it easy to capture the perfect view.
- Camera cover hides camera lens when not in use.
- Remote control nests in recessed niche, making it easy to find.
System Specifications Beamer TV is designed to add live, color motion video to phone calls using any home phone and television (with RCA video jack), over any home (analog) phone line. The quality of the video connection is dependent on the quality of your phone line connection, just as the audio quality is dependent on the phone line connection when Beamer TV is not in use.
- System : Fully ITU-T standard H.324 compliant
- Video Input : Built-in CMOS camera
- Video Output : Composite Video (RCA)
- Audio Input/Output : Telephone handset or speakerphone
- Dimensions : 1.5" (H) x 7.6" (W) x 6.0" (D)
- Frames per second : From 4 to 15 fps
- Power : Operating Voltage (AC Adapter) 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz Universal switching power supply
- Network Interface : GSTN (RJ11) Modem
- Transmission speed - max 33.6Kbps
- NTSC - format television connection
- Compatibility : Beamer TV is fully compatible with Beamer and similar H.324 compliant devices